No two people are the same, and every relationship is as unique as the people that are involved in it. Because of that, I work with my clients to provide individual and couples and counseling services that are tailored to meet their specific needs.
I offer a range of therapy and counseling services that include:
- Individual Counseling
- Couples Counseling
- PREPARE/ENRICH© Premarital Counseling
- Discernment Counseling for couples that find themselves on the brink of divorce.
While everyone’s problems are unique, there are underlying individual and couples counseling issues I see pretty regularly. Here’s a list of the most common problems I can help you address:
- Communication and conflict avoidance
- Depression, anxiety, stress, and trauma
- Fear of intimacy
- Contemplating divorce
- Reecovering from a difficult breakup or divorce
- Child and parenting issues
- Difficulty setting boundaries with a romantic partner
- Different relationship expectations
- Trust and betrayal
- Health problems and limitations
- Grief, death, and loss
- Way-of-life disagreements (financial/household/religious, etc.)
- Self-esteem, self-worth, and self-acceptance
- Difficulty with family, friends, and in-laws
- Problems managing life transitions like going to college, relocating, changing jobs, getting married, deciding to have children
- Difficulties with physical intimacy and sexual fulfillment
Let me work with you to recognize your own underlying problems, identify strengths, and address the behavior and thoughts preventing you from living your best life.
If you want to find out more about how therapy can help you better understand yourself, strengthen your connections to others, and build relationships that can bring lasting, positive changes in your life; why not connect with me to schedule a free 30-minute consultation. I can answer any questions you might have, and see if we’re a good fit to help you find your better self.