BECOMING YOUR BEST SELF AND LIVING YOUR BEST LIFE
Awakening Connections Therapy offers a safe place to recognize, explore, and overcome the obstacles that keep you from becoming your best self and living your best life.
It doesn’t matter if you’re young or old, male or female, working or retired. Nor does it matter if you’re single or partnered, considering marriage, or on the brink of divorce... everyone experiences their life through multiple relationships.
And the most important relationship of all – regardless of your life situation or partnership configuration – is the one you have with yourself.
WHO ARE MY CLIENTS?
I work with individuals of all ages and genders. My clients are dealing with anxiety, communication issues, depression, grief and loss, and a multitude of life-cycle transitions including those arising at end of life. I work with partners along the full spectrum of committed relationships… young, engaged, old, married, on the brink of divorce, LGBTQ, and heterosexual.
Awakening Connections Therapy offers individuals and couples a place to explore positive, growth-directed choices in their life. I offer counseling that can help you awaken, restore, and strengthen connections in your relationships… and become your most authentic self.
WHAT CAN I DO FOR YOU?
My counseling services include:
- Individual Counseling
- Pre-Marital Counseling
- Couples Counseling
- Discernment Counseling for those who find themselves on the brink of divorce.
- Seeking deeper connections between yourself and your partners, or others;
- Looking to heal past hurts and move beyond anger, guilt, and shame;
- Wanting to rise above anxiety and/or depression:
- Hoping to create or repair trust and meaningful relationships;
- Dealing with postpartum depression and mood disorders
- Recovering from a divorce
I can help you find what you’re looking for. I invite you to click the link below to set up a free ½ hour phone consult.
- Master’s degree in Marriage and Family Therapy from the Adler Institute
- Licensed Associate Marriage and Family Therapist (LAMFT)
- Certified by The Doherty Relationship Institute to provide Discernment Counseling for couples on the brink of divorce
- Trained as a PREPARE/ENRICH© Facilitator for premarital counseling
- Trained as a Level 1 and Level 2 EMDR Therapist
- Member of the North American Society of Adlerian Professionals (NASAP)
- Member American Association of Marriage and Family Therapy (AAMFT)
- Member Minnesota Association of Marriage and Family Therapy (MAMFT)
- Member of Post-Partum Support MN (PPSM)
- I am an LGBTQ ally
Interested in becoming your best self and living the life you deserve? Why not connect with me to schedule a free 30-minute consultation. I can answer any questions you might have, and see if we’re a good fit to help you find your better self.