Rates will vary depending on the services provided. Please contact me for more information specific to the services you need. I can accept HSA and/or flex benefits.
I accept cash, check, debits cards and major credit cards for payment. I also accept HSA and/or flex benefits. Full payment is collected at the beginning of each session. I do not accept payment from healthcare insurance providers.
I don’t accept payment from health insurance providers. However, I am an Out-of-Network provider for most insurance companies. This means I can provide you with a receipt which you will mail to your insurance company for partial reimbursement. Please discuss this with your insurance company to make sure your benefits apply. Whether or not you choose to access out-of-network benefits from your insurance company, all payments are your personal financial responsibility. A receipt will be provided for you to submit to your insurance company so your benefits will be credited to you.
Regardless of whether you decide to access your insurance benefits or not, it is still important to know whether mental health services are covered in full or in part by your health insurance or employee benefit plan.
Please check your coverage carefully by asking the following questions:
- Do I have mental health insurance benefits?
- Do I have flex benefits or funds from a Health Savings Account (HSA)?
- What is my deductible (in-network and out-of-network) and has it been met?
- How many sessions per year does my health insurance cover?
- What is the coverage amount per therapy session?
- Is approval required from my primary care physician?
If you do not show up for your scheduled therapy appointment, and you have not provided notice of cancellation at least 24 hours in advance of your appointment time, you will be charged 75% of the full amount of the session.
- Walk-in Counseling: Walk-in offers free, easily accessible mental health counseling to people with urgent needs and few service options. You can reach them at 612-870-0565
- Twin Cities United Way: (Minneapolis and St. Paul, MN) If you live in Minnesota, and are seeking referrals for counseling, services, or community agencies in Minneapolis or the surrounding areas you can dial 211 for referrals through the First Call for Help network. You can also reach them at 800-543-7709 or at 651-291-0211.
- Lutheran Social Services: (Minneapolis and St. Pau., MN) Low-cost counseling for families, individuals, or couples. 651-642-5990
- Catholic Charities: (Minneapolis and St. Paul, MN) Sliding fee family counseling for individuals, families, or couples. (612) 204-8500
- Youable: (Minneapolis and St. Paul, MN) Reduced fee counseling for couples, individuals, or families. 612)861-1675
- Open Counseling has a listing of over 30 free or reduced-cost counseling sites in the Twin Cities.
- Mental Health MN Free mental health support. 833-HERE4MN
If you want to find out more about how therapy can help you better understand yourself, strengthen your connections to others, and build relationships that can bring lasting, positive changes to your in your life; I invite you to connect with me to schedule a free 30-minute consultation. I can answer any questions you might have, and see if we’re a good fit to help you find your better self.