I offer a comprehensive array of services that includes:
- INDIVIDUAL COUNSELING
- COUPLES COUNSELING
- DISCERNMENT COUNSELING
- PREPARE/ENRICH© Premarital Counseling
I provide an approach to therapy that’s tailored to meet your specific needs. That’s because no two people are the same, and each relationship problem is as unique as the people that are involved in it.
While everyone’s problems are unique, there are underlying issues I see pretty regularly in my clients. Here’s a list of the most common:
- Communication and conflict avoidance
- Depression, anxiety, and stress
- Fear of intimacy
- Contemplating/recovering from a difficult breakup or divorce
- Child and parenting issues
- Difficulty setting boundaries with a romantic partner
- Different relationship expectations
- Trust and betrayal
- Health problems and limitations
- Grief, death, and loss
- Way-of-life disagreements (financial/household/religious, etc.)
- Self-esteem, self- worth and self-acceptance
- Difficulty with family, friends, and in-laws
- Problems managing life transitions like going to college, relocating, changing jobs, getting married, deciding to have children
- Difficulties with physical intimacy and sexual fulfillment
I can work with you to recognize underlying problems, identify strengths, and address the behavior and thoughts that are preventing you from working through your issues and living your best life.
If you want to find out more about how therapy can help you better understand yourself, strengthen your connections to others, and build relationships that can bring lasting, positive changes in your life; I invite you to connect with me to schedule a free 30-minute consultation. I can answer any questions you might have, and see if we’re a good fit to help you find your better self.